Speed Post Tracking : Indian Post is one of the most established Government organization that serves for various postal needs of the Indian citizes. It offers vast number of services for the users. The Indian post works on 24/7 basis in some main regions of India. It is having the large number of offices functioning in the postal sector. Indian Speed post allows the users to send the parcels up to 35 Kg. Indian Post permits the users to send the speed post between various regions across India. Daily, many of the speed post parcels will be registered with the Indian Post. Users can send various items through the speed post. The items include business papers, pamphlets, secret documents etc. The Indian Speed post in working for 28 years. Millions of clients use the speed post tracking daily for various purposes. Though there are various courier and portal services were presently working in India, Indian Speed Post deserves the best in offering the versatile services for customers. The Indian Speed Post is also known as EMS Postal Service in India.
Speed Post Tracking – Track India Post Courier @ indiapost.gov.in
How to track speed post status Online ?
- When you book the post with India EMS Speed Post, you will get a receipt which will have tracking number on it.
- Enter that following number at our speed post tracking site – www.speedpost-tracking.org and press the track button. or you can enter tracking number in Below search box and click on track button.
- The present state of the post will be displayed on the screen.
Speed Post Courier/ India Post Can Deliver the Items of Passport and Parcels, Online Shopping Goods etc with in Priority Service than normal postal courier.
Where to find the Speed post tracking numbers?
When you book your consignment with India Speed Post at post office, they will give you a receipt which will have the tracking number printed on it. You have to enter this number at Indian Post tracking website to track status of your India speed post committal.
Speed Post Courier Tracking
Indian Post /EMS Post Services
The Indian Post offers various services like, Speed Post, Insured Letter, Registered Letter, Insured Value Payable Letter, Value Payable Letter, Registered Periodicals, Business Parcel – COD, Value Payable Parcel, Registered Parcel, Express Parcel, Registered Packets, International EMS, Insured Value Payable Parcel, Electronic Money Order (eMO), Business Parcel, Insured Parcel, Express Parcel – COD, and Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP). Apart from Speed post, the Indian Post is working on various platforms to offer its best services for the clients.
Indian Post Tracking : Indian Post is one of the largest and prominent service sector in the country. It offers various services for the flexibility of users. The Indian Post works consistently to satisfy the customers needs. The Indian Post is having various head post offices, branch post offices and sub post offices across India. As per the studies, there are more than 150 thousand Indian Post Branches working to carry out various needs of the customers.
Speed Post Tracking Number Format
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE233456789IN||13|
|International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India||EE223256789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
Most of the users making use of the speed post services at Indian Post are searching for the required information for speed post tracking, speed post customer care numbers, Speed post enquiry, speed post delivery time etc issues. Sometimes people also enquires about ‘Not able to track the speed post’ query. So, to make a full stop for all these queries and to give you the perfect solutions for all speed post tracking related queries here we have composed this article. Hope this article will be helpful for all the users making use of speed post service /EMS Speed Post in India.
What is Tracking of Speed Post?
Track Speed Post is a free site which gives the most least demanding and most easy to use approach to track India Post/Speed Post consignments. You can enter the tracking code in the website and enter the track button to track India Speed post packages/transfers. Utilizing Indian Speed Post Tracking Services is completely secure.
Indian Speed Post Features:
- 24 hours booking office: 24 hours booking office is given in chose Offices in some major cities.
- Insurance: Important transfers can be safeguarded up to Rs. One lakh on payment of protection charges.
- Free Pick-up Facility: With a view to give comfort to the mass clients, Speed Post gives collecting from the premises of the clients through available to come back to on-call collection and regular collection.
- Cash on Delivery Option: Indian Post also proves the cash on delivery option for internet business organizations/online venders is also available.
- SMS based Delivery status: The Department of Posts will send FREE SMS when the article is conveyed to the MOBILE NUMBER refreshed at the season of booking. Facility to track the status of Speed Post articles is also accessible. For Speed Post, send SMS – POST TRACK <13-digit article number> to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of Speed Post article.
- Online Speed Post Tracking Facility: Speed Post gives on-line track and trace service that joins reliability, speed and user-friendly service. Using the thirteen-digit tracking id will be useful to track the consignment through the internet.
- Book Now Pay Later Facility (BNPL): Credit offices are given under Book Now Pay Later facility for corporate clients and customary clients, under particular terms and conditions.
- Volume Based Discount Facility: For corporate Customers and for customary clients, Speed Post likewise gives volume based discounts under particular terms and conditions.
Indian Speed Post Customer Care Numbers (For All Cities)
People who have booked the consignment with Indian Speed Post/EMS Speed Post can check the Speed Post Tracking Numbers for all regions from here. Also, the Speed Post Customer Support email id, and landline numbers were given here for the convenience of clients.
|Speed Post contact Numbers/Customer Care Numbers/Helpline Numbers|
|City||Telephone No||Tel No -Manager||Email id|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 email@example.com|
|Chennai||044-22313282, 22313200, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bengaluru||080 2286 7302 ,22861510, 22861435||080 2289 email@example.com|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 email@example.com|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 email@example.com|
Speed Post Complaint Registration:
The clients who book the Indian speed post can register their complaints through the complaint cell.
Complaint registration at http://ccc.cept.gov.in/complaintregistration.aspx
Speed Post Delivery Tracking Through SMS
SMS based Delivery status: The Department of Posts will send FREE SMS when the article is conveyed to the MOBILE NUMBER refreshed at the season of booking. Facility to track the status of Speed Post articles is also accessible. For Speed Post, send SMS – POST TRACK <13-digit article number> to 166 or to 51969 to know the status of Speed Post article.
Points to remember while tracking speed post through the SMS Option
- SMS Option is case sensitive. So, the users have to enter the tracking id as it is printed.
- SMS Service is accessible across all over India.
- The service is not a free service. Charges apply to use SMS Tracking service.